For electronic art submissions via any media the preferred platform is Mac. Acceptable software is Quark, Adobe Illustrator, Freehand or any program that can be exported to an EPS file. If this capability is unavailable, output artwork and it will be reformatted.
- 1 – 4 color UV ink, jars and vials
- 1-2 colors, jar
- 1 color, closures
- High-speed Pressure Sensitive top of closure labeling
- High-speed Pressure Sensitive full wrap labeling
- High-speed Pressure Sensitive front and back labeling
- High-speed Pressure Sensitive spot labeling of jar bottom
Set Ups and Other Charges
- Offset printing plates and silk-screen costs to be quoted upon submission of electronic artwork.
- IntraPac reserves the right to change or modify the design of its products without any obligation to provide notification of change or intent to change.
- There is a set up charge for quantities below 25,000 pieces. If more than one set up of samples is required for approval, there will be a sampling charge per set up.
- Specific tooling may not be available for all decorating options. Please check with Customer Service regarding your decorating requirements.
Mac is a registered trademark of Apple Computer, Inc. Quark is a registered trademark of Quark, Inc. Adobe Illustrator is a registered trademark of Adobe Systems, Inc. Freehand is a registered trademark of Macromedia.